Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (AJARCDE).
Open Access Policy
AJARCDE provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium are permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
AJARCDE also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CC-BY-NC. This allows for the reproduction of articles, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information. All authors publishing with the AJARCDE accept these as the terms of publication.
Benefits of open access for authors include:
Free access for all users worldwide
Authors retain copyright to their work
Increased visibility and readership
No spatial constraints
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.